Friday 3 July 2020

Finished Prelim


1) How did you plan your sequence? What processes did you use?
Storyboarding using screenshots of frames every couple seconds.

2) What technology did you use to complete the task, and how did you use it? What new effects/programmes did you learn?
I used an adobe editing software via my mobile phone. I learnt how to crop and adjust video clips.

3) What factors did you have to take into account when planning, shooting and editing?
The lack of location and others to help me was crucial whilst planning, and the lighting of the back ground and the framing of Jorja Smith's face were crucial to the filming. I had to take into account matching my footage to the video.

4) How successful was your music video/magazine/tv doc copy? Please identify what worked well, and with hindsight, what would you improve/do differently? What did others say about your production?
I managed to match the footage well to the video, however some movements and gestures were not in sync or the same. Using the editing software I managed to get the slight pink lighting in the real music video.

5) What have you learnt from completing this task? Looking ahead, how will this learning be significant when completing your music video/mag/tv doc, do you think?
I have learnt that performing to camera alone can be hard and that filler shots such as close ups are neccessary. I will include filler shots in my final NEA.

6) What areas of NEA production are your strengths and weaknesses ? What will you practise over the summer to improve?
I need to practise editing as I have had restricted access to it in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment